Rapid Ransomware Uninstallation: Guide To Remove Rapid Ransomware Manually
Rapid Ransomware related similar infections
|Ransomware||Mahasaraswati Ransomware, Zeta Ransomware, [email protected] File Extension Ransomware, 7ev3n Ransomware, EduCrypt Ransomware, Uyari Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Hackerman Ransomware, Levis Locker Ransomware, Coverton Ransomware|
|Trojan||Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Lolbot.bz, Artemis!DD51CDCC10D0, Trojan.Downloader.Small.ccy, Trojan.Dropper.BCMiner, Paul Trojan, Cozit, TSPY_BANKER.ZIP, Mal/Banker-AG, Sheehy Trojan, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.cka, WatcHeador Trojan, Scar.G, TROJ_RIMECUD.AJL|
|Adware||Net-Worm.Win32.Piloyd.aj, VB.y, Vapsup.crv, NetSonic, WindUpdates.MediaGateway, Gentee, Adware.MemoryMeter, InternetBillingSolution, bSaving, Messenger Stopper, AdBlaster|
|Browser Hijacker||Way-search.net, Asktofriends.com, Websearch.simplespeedy.info, Toolbarservice.freecause.com, ClearX, Start.funmoods.com, Hao123 by Baidu, dosearches.com Hijacker, Mevio.com|
|Spyware||SpyWatchE, Adware.RelatedLinks, TrustSoft AntiSpyware, Rootkit.Agent.ahb, Yazzle Cowabanga, Privacy Redeemer, TemizSurucu, RXToolbar|
Couldn’t Uninstall Rapid Ransomware? Best Solution For Rapid Ransomware Removal
What should you know about Rapid Ransomware?
Rapid Ransomware is a malicious computer virus which distributed around by installing related components, infected files or removing few specific media files. The threat generally carries a dangerous payload, which is selected by its developers depending on their intentions. Typically, it infects the targeted PC, delete or corrupt infected system files and folders, download other noxious parasites onto the computer. Besides, the malware gathers information about your online activities and discloses sensitive information to third parties. If the Windows 8 is infected with Rapid Ransomware virus, then it can also encrypt or wipe out your important data, which is stored onto the hard disk.
Moreover, it is one of the most dangeroaus PC virus which seek to damage the entire machine or just some parts of it. This parasite is especially designed by the con artists in order to spread other malicious infections or corrupt legit PC files. It is capable of infiltrating harmful activities in the computer. Rapid Ransomware can cause bogus system scanners, misleading alert pop-ups, warning messages, and lock the affected machine. Sometimes, it can be used for displaying fake warning notifications, distribution of other threats, encrypting user’s files and additional activities, that are considered malicious. Hence, it is strongly recommended to Clear Away Rapid Ransomware In Just Few Steps from your infected PC.
Harmful activities can be caused by Rapid Ransomware on PC
- Infects, overwrite or delete files stored on infected machine.
- Corrupt your personal documents and disable useful applications.
- Inserts malicious code into the MBR (Master Boot Record) of a hard disk.
- Run destructive payload before the infected Windows 8 gets loaded.
- Rapid Ransomware may display plenty of fake messages and modify PC’s settings.
- Encrypt computer files and demands ransom money from the victims.
- Causes slow downs, decreases PC security and program instability.
Ways that are Used by Cyber Crooks To Spread Rapid Ransomware on PC
- Freewares, malicious executables and other files from trusted sources.
- Opening and executing the files attached to junk emails.
- Removable drives, pirated softwares and peer-to-peer file sharing sites.
- Rapid Ransomware may infect your PC with the help of other PC infections.
- Clicking on redirected links and displayed suspicious pop-up ads.
Complete Guide To Clear Away From Windows 8
To Uninstall Rapid Ransomware, follow these steps
Uninstall Rapid Ransomware and Reboot Windows 8 from Safe Mode With Networking
1. Firstly, press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Now press and hold Shift key and click Restart button.
2. Choose Troubleshoot-> Advanced options-> Startup Settings and then Press Restart.
3. When your PC restart select Enable safe Mode with Networking in Startup Settings Window.
Uninstall Rapid Ransomware and Reboot Windows 7/XP/Vista from Safe Mode With Networking
1. Click Start button-> Shutdown -> Restart ->OK
2. While PC become active, press F8 multiple times after that you see the Advanced Boot Options
3. Select Safe Mode With Networking From the list.
Uninstall Rapid Ransomware and Reboot Windows 10 from Safe Mode With Networking
1. Click the Power button at the Windows login screen. Now press and hold Shift key and click Restart button.
2. Now choose Troubleshoot-> Advanced options-> Startup Settings and then Press Restart.
3. While your PC become active select Enable safe Mode with Networking in Startup Settings Window.
From Windows 8
1 Select Search from the top-right of the screen and type in Control Panel.
2. While the Windows Control Panel appears on the PC, select Rapid Ransomware Uninstall under the programs and click on it.
From Windows 7 / XP and Vista
1. Firstly, hit the Start button from the task of desk panel
2 When the windows control panel appears on your PC screen then, select Uninstall a program to remove Rapid Ransomware in the program section and click on it.
3. Click installed option under the program and the characteristics of the window
4. Now, choose Rapid Ransomware and click Uninstall
For Windows 10
1. Firstly, click on Start Menu> Settings
2. Hit on System Option
3. Click Add and functionality in the system menu
4. From the list, select Rapid Ransomware and hit the Uninstall button
1. Hit Windows + R button together to Open Run
2. Type regedit in Run box and click OK
3. Select all the malicious entries and remove them completely to remove Rapid Ransomware.
1. Firstly open the Common Prompt Windows show up then, enter cd restore and click Enter button.
2. Now, type rstrui.exe and press Enter key.
3. When a new window display, click Next and select your restore point that is prior the infiltration of Rapid Ransomware.
4.After doing that, click Next button.
5. Now click Yes option to start system restore.
1. Firstly, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC key simultaneously.
2. Now, go to the Processes Tab and find Rapid Ransomware related processes.
3. Right click on each of the processes separately which is related to Rapid Ransomware and select “Open file location”. After that, “End the process” when you open the folder, and clean the directories you were sent to.
Remove add-ons, Extensions, Plugins From IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
1.Open IE, click on the Gear icon and choose Mange Add-ons
2.Now, you will see Rapid Ransomware and other suspicious plugins, Disable these entries by clicking Disable.
Remove add-ons, Extensions, Plugins From Mozilla:39.0.3
1. Firstly open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon and select Add-ons-> Extensions.
2. Select Rapid Ransomware and other questionable plugins and hit remove button to delete these entries.
Delete Malicious add-ons, extensions and plugins on Chrome 54.0.2840.
1. Firstly open Chrome browser and click on the menu icon then select Tools-> Extensions.
2. Select Rapid Ransomware and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. Click on menu icon again and choose Settings -> Manage Search engines under the Search section.
4. When remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
Remove add-ons,extensions plugins from Safari
1. Firstly Open Safari and click menu bar after that select Preferences.
2. Select Plugins and look for Rapid Ransomware or other suspicious entries. Hit on the Remove button to eliminate each of them.
For IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
- Firstly, open IE 8:8.00.7000.00000.
- Navigate to top menu and click Tools on Internet Options.
- On Internet Options window choose Advanced tab.
- In order to reverse modifications caused by Rapid Ransomware, click on Reset button to bring back Internet Explorer’s settings to their default condition.
For Chrome 54.0.2840
- Firstly, open Chrome 54.0.2840 browser.
- In the address bar, type this: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter.
- Navigate at the end of the page and click on Show advanced settings.
- Go to the bottom of the page, click on Reset settings to remove all changes made by Rapid Ransomware.
- Open Mozilla:39.0.3
- Navigate to top menu and Open Help Menu. After that select on Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button to erase the effect of Rapid Ransomware.
- Firstly, click on the gear icon and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Now, delete malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.